July 20 - July 23
Kitimat, British Columbia
Fishing, Shooting, Fellowship and Revival in the midst of world-class waters and outdoor sporting territory.
When God made man, He said we were “very good.” Man Camp is a celebration of what is “very good” about being a man. Come connect with God, some good Christian brothers, and quite possibly the trophy-fish of a lifetime. During the days you will be able to fish one of the top-10 sport rivers in Canada, get out on the shooting range, enjoy some amazing wilderness landscapes, and have a great time in the great outdoors. In the evenings there will be campfires and a revival meeting. All meals are provided. You’ll sleep under a roof and in a bed. And no one is going to care if you leave the toilet seat up.
MAN CAMP Activities Include:
– Fishing on one of the top-10 sport rivers in Canada – bring your own rod and gear for max comfort and success (some gear will be on hand)
– Outdoor shooting range
– Daily barbecue
– Worship and Revival meetings in the evening
– Fellowship time over provided meals
– And more
Jerame Nelson, Art Lucier, Charlie Robinson, Robert Hotchkin, and more!
Thursday, July 20
– Fly in to Kitimat and connect with arranged shuttle to Man Camp
– Welcome and Orientation evening
Friday and Saturday, July 21 – 22
– Breakfast and Coffee
– Short Worship and Prayer time
– Half the group heads to the river
– Half the group heads to the range
– Late afternoon return to the grounds for early supper
– Evening revival meeting
– Bonfire and BBQ
Sunday, July 23
– Transport to Kitimat Airport
– Fly home
Kitimat, British Columbia
Please Note: Registration for MAN CAMP will close July 1, 2017. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative processing fee. Refunds are possible up to three weeks before event start date, after which there will be no refunds available.
Registration Fees Include:
– Transport to and from Kitimat airport
– Transport to and from river and range
– All meetings- Registration Fees Do NOT Include:
– Airfare to/from Kitimat, BC
– Travel Insurance
– Canadian fishing license (to easily arrange a fishing license online: http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca/faq_anglers.html
– Canadian Visa (US citizens do not require a visa to travel into Canada but residents of other nations might. Be sure to check online before traveling.)
*XP Ministries or CSA, its agents, volunteers and employees are not responsible for any injuries that could occur while at any of the events sponsored by XP Ministries. Guests assume all risks associated with physical injuries that could occur during an event.