How great to learn you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Patricia King Ministries (PKM)! I would love to get you started. The first step is to read Patricia’s vision and values, which we all honor and adhere to. The second step is to fill out the volunteer form and submit along with a recent photo. Once we receive your application, we will contact you and begin giving you volunteer opportunities. We like to do everything out of relationship, and so look forward to serving together and building relationship with one another.
Again, thanks so much for your interest!
Please read our Visions and Values below before applying.
Please Note: We can only accept volunteer applications from those living in North America at this time.
It was back in 2004, that the Lord called us to establish a ministry base in the Phoenix area. A handful of us moved to Mesa and lived and worked out of three trailers and a garage. The beginnings were very humble, but it was also a very exciting time. We all laid down everything to serve the Lord and what He had called us to do in this region. Who knew it would grow to have international impact for the Gospel!
For decades the Phoenix valley had been known as “the graveyard of the prophets.” The prophetic had been driven out of this region, but we believed God was declaring a new era. An era when His voice would be heard and heeded again. An era when He would reveal to His friends the prophets what was on His heart, and we would declare it and see it established in the earth. Day after day, month after month, year after year we served hour after hour to see His kingdom come and His will be done. We prayed, we worshiped, we served the poor, we reached out to the lost, we equipped believers, we declared His heart, His intentions, and His goodness. Over and over again. As we did, we watched Him show up again and again, going far beyond anything we had imagined. Soon our little team had grown. We went from five people to dozens. We went from a garage to five buildings, including our new PKM Media Center. We went from meetings with dozens of people, to conferences as large as 2,000. We went from serving His purposes in the Phoenix area to also impacting the nation, and nations around the world. Every step of the way we kept our eyes, our ears, and our hearts locked on Him.
We believe that even with all we have seen the Lord do for us, through us, and all around us, that we have only just begun. We are dedicated to helping break this region open to His glory! We are excited about taking and occupying more ground for our King throughout the earth!
Our heart is to help train and equip the Body of Christ to move in the gifts and fruit of the spirit so that we can all arise and shine and make Him known throughout the earth. We will also spread the gospel and establish the rule and reign of Christ all over the world through the media, the internet, outreaches, missions, and more.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is our Lord, God, King, Savior and Friend. He has an awesome plan of hope and purpose for every person everywhere. Patricia King Ministries (PKM) is called to serve the Lord’s purposes by being led of the Holy Spirit and building for Him. The team God establishes through PKM will be like David’s mighty men, so focused on our king and abandoned to His purposes that we will fight for Him until the swords are frozen in our hands!
Are you ready?
We who are serving Jesus Christ through PKM believe the following:
- We believe in One God, Maker of heaven and earth, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God loves and embraces all people from every tongue, every tribe and every nation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, was crucified, died, was buried, raised on the third day, and lives eternally as Savior on behalf of all who come to Him.
- We believe the fullness of the Godhead dwells within Jesus Christ. He is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ has been given all authority in the heavens and in the earth. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is God over all gods. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through Him. The name of Jesus Christ is the only name by which man can be saved.
- We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit who empowers and fills all believers in Jesus Christ who desire His Presence.
- We believe in all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Prophecy, Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom, Discerning of Spirits, Faith, Healings, and Miracles). These gifts are available to all believers. The gifts are to be operated through believers for the building up of the church and to encourage those who do not believe in the truth and the reality of God.
- We believe the scriptures to be the Holy inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the wonderful news of God’s love needs to be shared with all people.
- We believe that God loves you with an everlasting love and has come to give you a future and a hope! Yippy! Yeah God!
To ensure that all of our volunteers have a firm understanding of our ministry’s theology and beliefs, we require that each and one attend/experience the following:
- The Glory School
- Hearing the Voice of God
- Encountering the Sevenfold Spirit of God
- The Deliverance School
- Increasing Your Prayer Power
- Prayer Shield
- Empowered to Heal
- In the Zone (book)
- Help God I’m Broke (book)
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
- Empowered for the Supernatural
- Prophetic Boot camp
- The School of Extreme Prophetic
- The Faith Connection
- The Power Twins (Anointed with Favor and Anointed with Honor)
You may begin volunteering before completing all of the above discipleship training. However, teachings and schools must be completed within one year of applying. Please keep us updated on the courses and teachings you have completed.
We strongly believe in values-based ministry. As we build team, we are dedicated to building strong on a foundation of Kingdom values.
10 Core Values of Patricia King Ministries
- Love is a non-negotiable.
- The motive for all we do is love.
- We love the Lord with all our heart, mind and strength, Therefore we exalt Him in all we do.
- We believe that all relational conflicts can be resolved if all parties involved are committed to love. If we face conflicts, we are committed to resolving them through love.
- Love involves forgiveness, mercy, and compassion.
- We are committed to all the values of love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
- All things are possible in God. We are committed to believing His Word and Promises.
- Faith pleases God, so we approach every assignment with faith.
- Jesus was righteous and pure in His thoughts, words, and conduct. He has given us His righteousness as a gift. Therefore, we are committed to godly morals, thoughts, words and conduct in all we do.
- We value living uprightly before all and do not want to do anything to cause another to stumble.
- We draw close to God and resist the temptations of the world and the flesh.
- As a ministry, we choose in love to abstain from alcohol and addictive agents that alter behavior or harm health and relationships, setting a good example.
- We are committed to obeying the Word of God without compromise.
- As a ministry we are committed to walking in humility before God and others.
- We esteem others as higher than ourselves.
- We die to ourselves and live for His purposes.
- We deny self-exaltation and position orientation.
- We value servant-hood as Jesus modeled for us.
- We intentionally look for ways to serve others.
- We honor God in all we do.
- We honor God and with our tithes and offerings. God is worthy of the first and the best of all our substance.
- We honor each other by always looking to value the attributes God has invested in each one.
- We do not speak negative or evil of others.
- We do not gossip.
- God is generous and so we value generosity with all we have and with all we are.
- We intentionally look for ways to extravagantly bless, serve, and give to others.
- We are generous in our giving to the poor and to ministry needs.
- We value hard work and diligence that is born out of pure desire and passion to serve the Lord.
- All we do, we do as unto the Lord.
- We look for ways to go the extra mile.
- We commit ourselves to excellence in all we do.
- We remain faithful to God, to His people, and His Kingdom purposes.
- In faithfulness, we finish well. We finish what we start.
- We keep our commitments
- We are faithful to punctuality.
Please note: Part of the application process is to read and agree to our Patricia King Ministries Abstinence Policy
Click Here to start the application process.